|1||Product Name||Gatsby Moving Rubber-Cool Wet|
|2||Product Features (USP)||• Create a naturally shiny finish and wet look, moveable texture while still maintaining your desired hold.
• Cool Wet's non-sticky formula is designed that once applied, restyling becomes easy.
|4||Hairstyle Type||Spohisticated Cool Style|
• Spread on the palms of the hands.
• Rub product on your fingertips.
• Because it's wet-type agent, use two or more fingers to scoop out a moderate amount.
• Spread it evenly across the palms.
• Using your hands, work the product evenly into hair. • Run your fingers through your hairs. • It doesn't matter where you start. • Start from where it's easy to apply. • Blend from roots to tips of you hair. • Add product in several stages until your entire hair has an evenly applied wet-look gloss.
• Apply the wax evenly and in stages careful not to miss any hair beneath or at the back is the head. • It's easy to forget the parts where hair is cut short. • To ensure even application, be sure to blend it in sufficiently is these parts, too.
• Grab the top to create volume.
• Make a hill-shaped silhouette to emphasize the line in the centre.
• Next, style hair by lightly pinching and arranging the bangs to your desired look. • Adjust the fall of the hair over the bangs. • Applying movement makes it's easy to arrange the hair to the style you have always wanted.