|1||Product Name||Gatsby Moving Rubber-Spiky Edge|
|2||Product Features (USP)||• Create your own Spiky Style so you can move through your day with effortless style.
• Spiky Edge is designed to enhance movement even in short hair.
|4||Hairstyle Type||Power Spikes|
• Apply small dab onto the palm of your hand. • Rub hand together spreading evenly until transparent. • Try to also get it between your fingers.
• Work wax into hair moving from the nape of the neck to the forehead • Spread evenly from roots to tips. • Leave bangs untouched.
• Pull hair upwards so to form a straight line from forehead to the nape of the neck. • Use an upward sweeping motion by interlacing the finger of both hands. • Don’t forget the back of the Mohawk line. • Don’t touch the bangs yet. • (Note: The Mohawk line is the band of hair running from the center of your forehead to the back of your head.)
• Grab bangs lightly and pull in an upward motion to stand the hair up.
• Make hair bundles by twisting from the root. • Make tapered hair bundles all around the top of the hair. • Pinch hair evenly, starting from the center and moving towards the tips.