|1||Product Name||Gatsby Moving Rubber-Wild Shake|
|2||Product Features (USP)||• Creates a pointed hair bundles & generates movement in styling to give you three- dimensional look.
• Wild Shake has a strong setting power allowing you to achieve a wild look simply and easily.
|4||Hairstyle Type||Wild & Messy|
• Spread on the palms of the hands. • Apply a small amount on your fingertips. • Rub hands together spreading evenly until transparent. • Try to also get it between your fingers.
• Work wax into hair moving from the nape of the neck to the forehead. • Spread evenly from roots to tips. • Leave bangs untouched. • Also apply it to the slides in the same way, moving from bottom to top.
• Slick down the slides of your hair and pull hairs at the back of the neck towards the front. • Roughly press down the slides of your hairs using your fingers as a comb in a zigzag motion. • This adds movement to the waves and also slicks down the hair at the sides. • Pull the hairs at the neckline to the front alongside the neck. • Add movement to the neckline, and arrange the outline of the back.
• Twist hair on the top center of your head to create bundles. • Make tapered bundles of hairs around the top of your head, while arranging an outline. • Pinch hair, straight from the middle moving outwards towards the tips. • To prevent the tips of the hair bundle from being too sharp, don't pick the hair tips.
• Arrange the bangs. • To arrange the bangs you need not apply extra wax. Do not pinch or twist, simply use your fingers to separate the hair flow.